4-H School Outreach
Outreach offers hands-on, in-classroom programming to elementary age
children in Saratoga County schools. Classroom teachers select from a variety
of programs that support their teachings and satisfy NYS Next Generation
Learning Standard requirements.
- Pool with as many teachers as possible when sending in
your registration requests.
- No programs will be scheduled without a registration form.PAGE 1 Registration Form PAGE 2
- One teacher or aide should be the contact person for
- To be in the right place at the right time, we need the
names and email addresses of ALL of the teachers that will be receiving
- Program fee must be paid in cash or check (payable to:
CCE of Saratoga) prior to the program unless other arrangements have been
- Most programs will take roughly one hour.
- Schedule in-person programs in such a way that we are
presenting the same program to multiple classes in your school in one
- Please locate multiple programs in one common room or
allow 15 minutes between programs for presenter to move.
- Teachers are asked
to remain with their students during program.
Register now to reserve your class before it fills up!
Last updated September 22, 2023